ArteNOM Seleccion 1549 Tequila Blanco Valley El Arenal 100% Blue Weber Agave 40% 750ml ORGANIC \n \nProvenance \nIn the Tequila Valley town of El Arenal, Jalisco, Master Distiller Ramâ€”n Sandoval carefully distills this lower-elevation unaged tequila from USDA-certified organic agave at his Destilerâ€™a Refugio. Seâ€“or Ramons stalwart preference for drier, lower-sugar agave from the Tequila Valley honors a nearly-lost old school style of tequila. With its distinctive herbaceous flavor and peppery aromatics, this selecciâ€”ns vibrant bouquet and intriguing notes of cacao really set it apart from the rest. \n \nTasting Notes \nColor: bright, clear \nNose: fresh-cut wildgrass, green olives, warm summer fields \nPalate: mint, white pepper, cacao, sage, thyme \n \nData \nMaster Distiller: Ramâ€”n Sandoval \nNOM: 1549 \nAltitude: 4,199' / 1,280 m \nProof: 80 \nABV: 40% \nBrix: 24Â¡ - 25Â¡ from Tequilana Weber Agave grown at 4,200 in municipio of El Arenal, Jalisco \n \nProcess \n
- Halved & quartered (cogollo_removed) organic agave steam_roasted without pressure in brick kiln ovens \n
- 24hr roast including 6hr pre_roast to melt_off bitters and 6hr cool_down \n
- Juice extraction with gear_spindle crusher \n
- Fermented in stainless steel vats using commercial yeast strains \n
- Double_distilled in copper_pot stills to approx. 54% ABV and reduced with reverse_osmosis demineralized water \n
- No aging, bottled at 40% ABV \n
- Opens in a new window.