ArteNOM Seleccion 1579 Tequila Blanco Mt Jesus Maria (2130m) 100% Pure Blue Weber Agave 40% 750ml \n \nAt 6,788 feet above sea level in the remote mountain town of JesÅ“s Marâ€™a, Felipe Camarena masterfully crafts this bright, aromatic tequila from stressed hillside agave plants grown in tequilas highest-altitude agave region. Felipes Destilerâ€™a El Pandillo is arguably one of the most forward-thinking, innovative and sustainable distilleries in the business. After select harvesting, the agave plants are slowly roasted in brick ovens and macerated intact with their fibers for a richer, fuller flavor. Following fermentation with rainwater, Felipe slowly distills this selecciâ€”n in small copper pot stills and aerates the spirit prior to bottling. \n \nTasting Notes \nColor: pure and clear with rich agave viscosity \nNose: rising pastry dough, spring rain, mint, bold roasted agave \nPalate: velvety, wine-like texture with fresh chile tingle, white pepper, spearmint candies \n \nData \nMaster Distiller: Felipe Camarena \nNOM: 1579 \nAltitude: 6,788' / 2,069 m \nProof: 80 \nABV: 40% \nBrix: 28Â¡ - 29Â¡ from Tequilana Weber Agave grown at 6,200 in municipio of JesÅ“s_Marâ€™a, Jalisco \n \nProcess \n
- Halved & quartered (cogollo_removed) agave steam_roasted without pressure in brick kiln ovens \n
- 30hr roast including 6hr pre_roast to melt_off bitters and 6hr cool_down \n
- Juice extraction with gear_spindle roller-crusher (aka "Frankenstein") \n
- Double_distilled in copper_pot stills to approx. 56% ABV and reduced with reverse_osmosis demineralized water \n
- Water for proof adjustment is half rain water and half filtered water from on-property well \n
- Aeration prior to filling, bottled at 40% ABV \n
- Opens in a new window.