***Pricing will be available upon account approval.***
Definition: In EEC terms, Quality Liquor Wine Produced in a Specific Region, (VLCPRD, CE R1493/99); in Spain, fortified wine with the Quality Demarcation Jerez Ð Xér�s Ð Sherry and indication of age: 12 years. Two ageing periods: biological ageing under a layer of yeast and physical-chemical ageing by oxidation. Natural amontillado. \n
- Type of grape: Palomino. \n
- Vineyards: Jerez Superior. Pago A–ina y Carrascal. \n
- Alcohol content: 18% Alc/vol. \n
- Type of grape: Amontillado (natural). \n
- Sugar content: Dry. Less than 4 g/l., from concentration through evaporation. \n
- Opens in a new window.